Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 3

This day seemed way easy for not smoking. No gum! Yay me! I did only drink the dr oz detox water since I didn't drink any yesterday. Exercise was the same yoga and the 4 moves from the physical therapist that I'm supposed to do twice a day. I did it. Today feels very accomplished! Today was a fairly go day with my plan.
I didn't get much school done thanks to two of my exs decised that worrying me was the best thing to do. One ended up in the er and tells me there could be a blood clot in his lung. The other is missing for 3 days and now people are worried. So I spent this night one the phone with many people trying to piece everything together. I did get to catch up on True Blood so my entertainment got in. Well there was no blood clot and the other still working on finding. In all this I didn't want to smoke, I wanted to sleep. I find that when I don't want to do with stuff I go to sleep. I have no idea if this is healthy; I do deal with the issue just sometimes I need to sleep in it. I sleep when I'm in pain, but you ask a doctor that means I'm not in pain. Yeah okay jerkfaces that's the best way to handle pain. I guess my knowledge of seeing and talking with real people doesn't compare to the years of books you have read......yeah I see it!
I'm finding that my back and legs are in a little pain, left hip too. I'm working through it though cuz I'm not letting anything get in the way of my goals.
Well time to get this homework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment