Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 2

So day was more of that urge everyone has been talking about. Well, so with that I must say I didn't smoke!!! Two days with no cigarette!!! Yeah this is happening. I only had 3 pieces of the gum. Oh yeah, oh yeah! I'm still taking the medication and I will find away to make these urgers go away.

As for the drinks, that was hard when I had to spend most the day not at home. I filled my water bottle and when it was gone it was gone. I did not drink soda though so I'm still proud. I only got the Jillian water done.

Working out I only did the yoga plan, seems to be hard to fit in the dancer boot camp. I'm still going to practice the moves but I think this will have to wait to start while I get this break from school.

I'm also backing off a little from Mary Kay just because with school and we everything else I have going on I don't have time. This is way more time then they put on. To have chill time I'm going to have to bust ass first and I just don't have the time. Its put me behind in school and I have very short time to try to get caught up. I need to focus on my health and school right now. This doesn't mean I'm giving up just means I have to fit in what I can while I can.

My youngest daughters dad is trying to get back in the picture too and I have to work this very carefully. This always turns out bad and he runways away and she misses her dad. She won't even call him dad but she knows. She's just protecting herself but I'm wondering if I'm not doing the right thing by letting him come back around. I don't love him I know this.  I can't be with him cuz my friends and family won't have him around.  I don't trust him or even believe him. I can't allow this to happen again. Well just more on my plate this is not fun but I'll get through all of this and be what I'm supposed to be. Kids, health, school, then everything after. Wish more people would understand that and I will work everything else in.

I'm becoming an over thinker and this is something I'm going to have to change but one change at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment