Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Start of a new life

So today is the last day of smoking and got some weight loss drinks. I will still be eating healthy like I do. I have been sick and I stil have a lot more to do. Doctors are telling me to journal, well this is going to be my journal.  I don't have supportive people in my life, so I'm doing this alone. I have started my own business with Mary Kay so I'll be writing about my journey with that.

Basic info about me. I'm 30 years old,  single mom, student, working, reader, watches movie and tv shows and tells everyone about them. I have pages and groups I have started and run. I enjoy being busy but at the same thing I k now this is why I'm single. My kids, my life, my goals, and my education come before dealing with men and all their bull they come with. I just want someone who will want me and do whatever it takes to get me. Haven't found that man.

This journey is going to be long and its going to have its good and bad that are going to come with it.

"Life isn't easy or everyone would be living it." Megan

I'm always going to be doing a video blog on youtube. If you're reading this enjoy!

Megan "Meggers"

No comments:

Post a Comment